Our students value social entrepreneurship, and accordingly have a well-developed sense of ethics, morality, and social justice.
- Our students will become visionary thinkers and leaders who are able to critically analyze information and make informed decisions
- Our students have a mastery of conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Our students understand how to use emerging technologies for information and communication
- Our students know how to build up and participate in effective work teams by understanding the dynamics of interpersonal and group relationships
- Our students are comfortable with public speaking, and are skilled at creating and delivering effective presentations
I Have Questions
You can call Montebello, “MEMS” – acronym for the school’s full name.
The school is located near Lake Montebello, which same name is used for the school’s.
Montebello Elementary/Middle School is not a private school, but a public school that belongs to the Baltimore City Public School System.